On December 14, 2022, we shared our appreciation to Tamara Crane, outgoing Board member and officer. Tamara was on the original coalition of community members who realized there was nowhere locally for family members to turn to when a diagnosis of dementia or Alzheimer’s is given. We now have The Bridge Alzheimer’s & Dementia Resource Center! Thank you to Tamara for all your efforts to bring our agency to where it is today! We will miss your valuable guidance and direction on the Board!
- Bienville Parish Main Library to Host Community Forum on Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- The Bridge Alzheimer’s & Dementia Resource Center Purchases Building & Property in Shreveport
- Free Workshops Features Breakout Session Speakers from Annual Education Conference by Local Alzheimer’s Resource Center
- Kicking Off “Wednesday with Friends” with Music from the 40’s & 50’s
- “Dementia Prevention” with Dr. Mandy Crow