As a caregiver discussing your loved one’s care and treatment preferences in advance can help you and the person prepare for the future. Starting the conversation early is especially important if the person has been diagnosed with a condition that affects their cognitive health, such as Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia. Use these tips to help prepare for the discussion.
- The Bridge Interviews LSU Health Shreveport Experts on New Alzheimer’s Drug, Leqembi
- How to Talk About Advance Care Planning
- Our Third Annual Education Conference Package is Available for Download
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval for Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment
- Free Online Caregiver Support Group Offered by The Bridge